2019 Softball Summer Camps
Full Day (9am - 3pm) Camp is $200 per week
Half Day (9am - 12pm) Camp is $100 per week
*Multiple Week/Sibling Discount available over the phone
Call (904) 426-7109
camps are open to players 6-14 years old.
players will be grouped by age and skill level
Camp Early Drop Off and Late Pick Up
Early Drop off (Starts at 8am): $35 per week
Late pick up (3:15pm - 4:30pm): $50 per week
Both Early&late: $75 per week
2019 Softball Summer Camps
Week 2: June 3 - June 7 Five Tool Training 14797 Philips Highway Jacksonville, FL 32256
Week 4: June 17 - June 21 Five Tool Training 14797 Philips Highway Jacksonville, FL 32256
Week 6: July 1 - July 5 (no camp on July 4) Five Tool Training 14797 Philips Highway Jacksonville, FL 32256
Week 8: July 15 - July 19 Five Tool Training 14797 Philips Highway Jacksonville, FL 32256
Lunch is NOT provided.
There is a Camp Store, which is available for campers to purchase drinks (water/gatorade) and snacks (assorted chips/candy).
Parents will be allowed to put money into a camper's account during the week when dropping off their camper. Everything in the Camp Store will be $1. We will make sure that there will not be any items with peanuts/tree nuts in respect of allergies.
We have Senior Staff Members that are CPR/First Aide Certified
Also, Senior Staff Members that are experienced with ASD and ESE
Camper to Counselor Ratios will be monitored, in most cases the ratio will be 8:1
- Learn from current and former Division 1 college softball coaches & players! Our staff is the best in all of Florida!
- We are offering camps geared towards beginner and intermediate softball players looking to expand their knowledge of the game.
- Players will be grouped by age and skill level to maximize their learning potential throughout the week.
- All aspects of the game will be covered: Pitching, Catching, Hitting, Infield, Outfield, and Baserunning.
- Players will have the opportunity to work on their infield and outfield skills.
- Players will learn the fundamental components of hitting while working on new drills that they can take home with them.
- Full group, small group, and individual instruction will occur.
BASEBALL/SOFTBALL CAMP - Each player must bring his/her own equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, helmet, cleats, sneakers, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to play. We have some extra equipment that can be used for players that are new to the sport. Bring water bottle and snack.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.